Your Ad Here

Happy Diwali

Wow. The ant story seems to have gone down rather well. Either it was genuinely good, or the reaction was a result of people missing me on the blog. I''d like to believe it was both.

So what do y''all think of the first look of Ghajini? Actually I could have gotten into better shape. Had to stop training during the release of TZP, so, lost a month and a half there. But it was impossible for me to train through that period. And I was also a little careless with my diet around that time. Grrr. How I wish I had found the mental strength to keep at it.

A number of you are interested in my dinner with HRH Victoria of Sweden. Well it was a real pleasure meeting her. She is a very charming lady. Beautiful, intelligent, dignified, full of good humour and a very warm host. Very interested in India. Kiran and I had a lovely evening.

The first moving picture (promo) of GHAJINI is breaking soon. It’s my first real action thriller, and full on mainstream entertainer in a long time. I’m nervous already talking about it.

Diwali is round the corner folks. For some reason every Diwali night I feel very peaceful, I think it’s the effect of the ‘diyas’. But this time on Diwali I am traveling to the U.S., Seattle first and then L.A. The International Dyslexia Association is having its annual conference in Seattle and they have decided to screen TZP there, and have invited me for a Q&A post the screening. Looking forward to that.

So a very happy Diwali to all.

Peace, love and happiness.

x

1 comments:

Anonymous November 01, 2008  

Happy Diwali Aamir Bhai.
There's no need to say but I want to convey this.I used to think that you are a nice actor till RDB.
But After RDB and TZP I have become your biggest fan.
The look you have took for 'GAZINI' have just made me crazy about you.I just couldn't believed my eyes when 1st I show your pics.But now one thing is sure that Aamir Khan can do everything whatever he thinks of.And if it is true that "Nobody Is Perfect In This World" then I'll just say that you are that Nobody....
Waiting for Gazini anxiously.

Happy Diwali once again.

  © All Rights Reserved

Back to TOP